jeff - Mon, 2011-03-14 05:56
|What is Worldbridges?|
A community of communities that use 'homegrown webcasting' and other new media technologies to help people connect, learn, & collaborate. More
|How do I Listen, Watch, Participate?|
You can usually find webcast venue details in the event calendar listng, and participate by going to the chat room, listen page, or studio More
|How can I get involved?|
We are still in the formative stages of figuring out the structure of this 'worldbridgey' network and welcome anyone who would like to help More
- Korea File Podcast: Gentrification and the Destruction of Cultural Heritage in Seoul
- Bulgogi (불고기) – Korean Marinated Ribeye Beef
- ReLEx SMILE: myths or truth?
- Nothing's Really Real Podcast: (Ep 64) Ryan Estrada
- Tips for Raising a Bilingual Kid (feat. Hyunwoo) | A Glass with Billy
- Can Koreans Pass a Korean Language Test? | 한국 사람들도 어려워하는 한국말 Top 10
- Best Korean Actresses of All Time
- LTW: Korea a Punching Bag?
- Mandeoksa-ji Temple – 만덕사지 (Buk-gu, Busan)
- Summer Season - In Korea
- Traditional HoTteok (꿀호떡) – Korean Sweet Pancake
- We Got Lost in Korea's Back Streets of Euljiro (을지로) | feat. Noealz
- Nothing's Really Real Podcast: (Ep 61) Johnny The Greek
- Korean with Won: Reading, Listening, Speaking and Writing 'About Time'
- It’s Time to STOP Hating HDR